Financial and estate planning
Whether your main concern, from a general point of view, is to optimise the management, protection or the transfer of your wealth, or if you are facing a particular problem such as:
- maintaining your standard of living after retirement,
- moving your main place of residence to a country where taxation is more favourable,
- protecting your children from your first marriage or with your new partner,
- organising the best way to transfer your second home,
- transferring your family firm to one of your children, without penalising your other children,
- the wish to avoid splitting up your art collection on your death,
- or wanting to take care of the financial needs of a handicapped child,
at KBL you will benefit from professional help to identify your needs and to take advantage of the legal techniques and tax opportunities and adapt them to your particular situation.
An appropriate clause in a will, a life assurance policy, a breaking up of property, a private foundation, a gift, a residuary bequest or a private asset management company could perhaps be the solution to your worries on the management , protection and transferring of your estate under the most favourable conditions.
To find out more, make an appointment to see us on +352 4797 2272.