KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Integrate the "Client File Review" team to support the client review processes and the update of the client documentation and data. Mission of 24 months.
- Analyze and monitor the contractual and regulatory documentation provided by our clients to ensure the completeness of the data and their acceptability in terms of internal and external regulations (TAX, AML, MIFID, ...)
- Manage client data and documentary breaches in the client master file
- In collaboration with CMO, Compliance and the front office relationship managers, participate to the collect of the client contractual documentation with respect to Tax and Compliance regulations or constraints
- Ensure the consistency and quality of information present in the different environments (client master file, local databases, ...) and identify shortcomings in order to organize their resorption.
- Deep knowledge of compliance and fiscal regulations (AML-KYC/KYT, MIFID IandII, CRS/FATCA/QI), any certification in legal / regulatory matters will be an asset
- Deep knowledge of corporate entities structure (data and documentation)
- PC minded and proficiency in MS Office tools
- Good understanding of banking activities
- Bachelor level (bac + 3)
- Analytical mindset - ability to solve problem / solution oriented
- Rigorous and critical mindset
- Proactivity and creativity (ability to think out of the box)
- Good organizational skills
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit
- Ability to work under time constraints
A perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of any other languages will be an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com