KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Integrate the "Client and Account Administration" team to support the client onboarding processes and the update of the client documentation and data.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of clients by gathering and processing the relevant data and documentation
- Advise and support client/legal counterparties and account officers/internal entities about the required data and
- Maintain Clients and Accounts Databases (including proper legal and contractual client documentation) through the
- Ensure banking secrecy and privacy (GDPR) protection, manage and handle confidential and highly sensitive data.
- Follow-up of subjects linked to FATCA/CRS documentation requirements.
- Monitor robotic process automations and workflows in place.
- Be an active contributor to continuous improvement initiatives with the aim of streamlining operational tasks to
maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs. Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department staff.
- Master end-to-end processes and understand the interactions between the front and the back offices entities; analyse
the processes and make proposals to improve efficiency, quality or reduce risks.
- Support Clients and Accounts Administration Manager in the implementation of quality-based processes and streamlining
- BAC + 2 or similar experience in Legal, Economics, Business Administration
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in administrative, legal or commercial activities
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg banking / financial legislation and regulations associated to clients and accounts data
- management (legal, tax, compliance, estate planning and particularly, AML requirements and MIFID II.
- In-depth knowledge of the internal standards of the bank secrecy protection.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) and good understanding of data bases / data warehouse
- Any additional experience in commercial banking activities or in risk control entities is an asset
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Understanding the business
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills
Fluent in French and English. Regular use of other main client languages (German, Dutch). Any other language is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org