KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Within Compliance department, ensure the bank has appropriate controls in place to comply with specific Investor Protection (MiFID), Ethics, Anti Money Laundering and other banking laws, rules and regulations.
- Participate to controls within KBL or affiliate within Compliance Monitoring Program framework.
- Assist Manager in the planning of the Monitoring tasks / testing sheets, the drafting and issuance of review reporting with regards to Compliance Monitoring , support for reportings to Management / Board.
- Ensure the enforcements of the Group Monitoring tools and methodologies and advise in that respect.
- Realise enquiries and/or investigations in Luxembourg or within the Group.
- Participate to / review annual Compliance Risk Assesment results.
- Propose advices on performing controls, more efficiently and best practices on how others are performing their controls.
- Bachelor level in Economy and/or Finance.
- Less than 5 years experience in a similar experience.
- Minimum 2 years in the Banking industry, ideally with a previous experience in a Big 4 or another Bank.
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- Rigorous, Organised and Precise
- Analytical skillset
- Good communication skills (oral and writing)
- Ability to work under constraints in different environments
- Team spirit
- Fluent in French; Good English knowledge; German, Dutch or Spanish would be considered as an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com