KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
The Compliance Officer will be responsible to ensure that Kredietrust Luxembourg S.A. as Management Company, licensed to manage UCITS and AIF funds, has a best of breed compliance framework and operate within its specific license and regulatory requirements.
The primary focus of this role will be to conduct compliance monitoring and controls testing reviews across the Management Company.
- Contributing to the establishment and maintenance of a robust governance framework with documented policies and
procedures as appropriate to the Management Company's activities and growth as well as any applicable legal and
regulatory developments with a focus in the areas of AML/CFT, complaints, fraud and data protection
- Execute the Compliance Monitoring Program and perform regular and comprehensive compliance risk assessments,
appropriate formalization of the testing done
- Issuance and follow up of relevant recommendations
- Ad-hoc input to the oversight function concerning AML related matters;
- Performance of the AML due diligence on the clients' files at onboarding and on ongoing basis
- Appropriate and timely follow-up on ongoing basis of issues regarding the TA delegated function.
- Investigation on suspicious transactions and activities
- Assist the Head of compliance in the follow-up of internal audit and CSSF's requests, reports and questionnaires
- Maintain a register of PEPs and High Risk Clients
- Handle with complaints
- Training and awareness programs to employees
- Producing and sending out different types of report as part of the team's activity.
- University degree (min BAC+3) in Finance, Economy or business law
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the area of AML and compliance in the asset management industry
- Good knowledge of asset management and a thorough understanding of regulations and risks affecting the Management Company including anti-money laundering, market abuse, investors protection
- Integrity and discretion
- Independence and objectivity
- Capability to analyses complex issues and provide creative and pragmatic solutions
- Good organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
- Regulatory and business oriented
- Ability to take initiatives
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Good written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Any other language is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org