KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
- Develops, set-up, maintains, financial management reports and dashboard using both Excel and IBM TM1 (group management information system) for the various entities of the group
- Contributes to the update, maintenance and development of IBM TM1 tool
In its domain of expertise:
- Manages MIS reporting and dashboard : analyses, proposes and designs group management reports using TM1 perspectives (for Excel) Report method (Slices, Active Form) and excel functions/charts.
- Contributes to the improvement of the group management information system (IBM TM1), including revenue allocation, cost allocation, budget process and the update of cube dimensions. This can include: analyses, writes specifications to the developer, and tests.
- Analyses, proposes and documents organizational adaptations (controls and procedures) consequent to the implementation of the new centralized model.
- Contributes to the change management approach (communication, training, post go-live support).
- Engineering degree or Master degree in business, economical or technological sciences or relevant professional experience.
- From 3 years experience in similar position
- Sound understanding of financial management metrics and accounting mechanisms.
- Expertise required in the manipulation of Business Intelligence tools such as IBM TM1, Business Object and/or Cognos.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
- Capacity to create and present dashboards and at ease with manipulating figures, formulas and large volumes of data in general.
- Experience of working a part of large projects with proven ability to deliver expected results.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
- Fluent in English (documents are written in English)
- Fluent in French will be an added value
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com