KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Acting as depositary bank of Funds, mainly UCITS and UCI, KBL Luxembourg must comply with regulatory requirements to ensure investors protection. One of the obligation is the respect of the investment policy defined by the law and the official documents of the Funds.
- Configure the rules according to the appropriate Law and prospectus describing the investments policy of each UCITS/UCI in an adequate system to be able to control the respect of the investment restrictions.
- On a daily basis, perform the pre- and post-NAV controls to detect any non-compliance with the Investment policy of the funds. Keep statistics of these controls for follow up and audit purposes.
- Notify the Investment Manager and any other intervening parties in case of breach or potential breach in order to get it rectified.
- In case of active breach, prepare and issue the notification to the CSSF according to the circular 02/77.
- Be able to keep oneself up to date about any modification of the law, any rules/directives/opinions applicable to UCITS/UCI (UCITS V, SIF Law, AIFMD, ESMA guidelines, CSSF's circulars, etc.).
- University degree or Bachelor level (Bac +3) minimum in Economy and/or Finance and experience of 5 years at minimum.
- Good knowledge of financial products and Luxembourg investment fund range and regulations is required.
- Active use of MS Office, especially Excel, and knowledge of Neoxam Compliance tool would be an advantage.
- Rigorous and Organized
- Good analytical skills
- Collaborative and able to build strong relationship
- Good oral and writing communication skills
- Be able to work independently and be an excellent and open-minded team player
- Fluent in French and English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com