Middle Office Officer CDD 6 months (M/F)
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
- Act vis-à-vis of KBL business lines as main/single point of contact to follow up the quality (daily basis) of the operational services offered by TBI Europe or LO Bank to KBL Group
- Ensure that operational issues, when TBI or LO Bank are involved, are resolved in a timely manner (daily trouble shooting)
- Ensure Client satisfaction through the implementation of best possible solution.
- Have a good transversal overview/understanding of the clients/products serviced by TBI Europe to KBL Group.
- Ensure effective adherence to procedures, controls & best practices/standards.
- Ensure a successful collaborative/transversal knowledge across department activities where skills and business process knowledge are optimized to enhance efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ensure daily controls allocated to MO are performed and documented.
- BAC+2 minimum Economics, Finance or Business
- Sound understanding of custody, settlement, corporate actions, tax and execution.
- Proficient use of MS Office (mainly Excel & Word)
- Between 5 & 10 years of relevant experience within custody / operations departments
- Highly skilled profile, including communication and motivational skills
- Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Open minded & ability/willingness to think out of the box
- Good analytical skills + problem solving
- Stress resistant
- Able to cope with unexpected changes
French & English (any other language would be considered as an asset)
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: