KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
KBL European Private Bankers, founded in 1949, is headquartered in Luxembourg and operates in 50 cities across Europe, staffed by over 2,000 professionals.
In addition to our core business of private banking, the group extends a range of additional investment solutions through our Asset Servicing (including Fund Administration and Global Custody), Global Markets and Asset Management business lines.
Widely recognized as a private banking leader, KBL epb has been named among the Outstanding Private Banks in Europe at the Private Banker International Global Wealth Awards for the past three years, as well as Luxembourgs best private bank at the PWM/The Banker Global Private Banking Awards in 2016 and 2017.
With the full support of our shareholder, Precision Capital, a Luxembourg-based bank holding company, KBL epb is consolidating its presence across Europe.
The principle of the Operations Booster Programme is simple: Candidates discover the world of Operations by spending six to nine months in the main departments at KBL epb over a period of two years supported by our HR professionals throughout this journey. Upon the conclusion of the programme, candidates might be offered a permanent position.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Operations Booster Programme, a customized two-year initiative that allows recent graduates to explore and be trained in key departments in the Operations, probably one of the most quickly evolving areas in the current context of digital transformation and increasing regulatory requirements.
During this 2 year programme, you could, as a matter of example :
- Learn more about the Depositary Bank regulations and help our Network & Depositary Bank control team to set up and
process the full range of Depositary Bank controls required.
- Participate in the monitoring and refiniement of Standing Settlement Instructions enabling the mastering of the global
- Accompany the digital transformation of the Operations, particpating in the writing of business requirements enabling
the set up of Robotic Process Automation initiatives.
- Be trained on formative opertational processes like cash transfers, securities transfers or securities settlement for
institutional clients, clients onboarding preocess.
- Catch up on the latest regulations concerning the Operations: EMIR, MifiR, SFTR, CSDR, SRD2, PSD2.
- Bac + 3 or 5 in Finance / Economy
- You have graduated within the past 36 months or are about to receive an advanced degree in a discipline related to banking, economics, business administration or accounting
- You have an abiding interest in banking and financial services
- You have an analytical mind and approach important tasks with great care
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- You are inquisitive, adaptable and open-minded
- Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, rigor and analytical mindset
- Ability to Polyvalence Team spirit
- Good organisational skills
- Good written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under time constraints
- You speak fluent French and English (Fluency in additional languages is an advantage)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com