KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Integrate the "Client File Review" team to support the client review process and the update of the client data.
Within Wealth Management, the role is to :
- Update AML/KYC data for natural persons and entities: check data consistency and input them in our CRM tool in order
to start the KYT process.
- Assist the team in place to support them in the Client File Review process.
- Take in charge any other type of administrative tasks linked to the periodic review process if required.
- BAC + 2 minimum Economics, Finance or Business
- Sound knowledge of banking activities and services
- PC minded and high proficiency in MS Office tools
- Knowledge of corporate entities structure (data and documentation) and natural persons
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Pro activity, flexibility, rigor and analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
- Regular use of English and French languages
- Any other languages is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org