KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
KBL has the strong ambition to become technologically relevant for its clients focusing its efforts on key clients and bankers journeys. To do so, a 4 years high-reaching programme, based on digital innovation, is currently ongoing with the desire to deliver high quality user-experience by 2021, in domains such as acquisition & full paperless onboarding, digital client lifecycle and marketing, enhanced in-app experience for clients, goal-based approach of wealth management and high-performing advisory distribution platform.
To drive and support adoption of these inspiring changes, the Digital Programme Management is now looking for one person to join the team to ensure change management across all initiatives that will highly contribute to enhance our process efficiency and client satisfaction.
The position also offers interesting development opportunities for enthusiastic resources looking for the human aspects of a transformation supporting adoption & motivation throughout the whole design/development process and delivery of advanced market innovation.
The Senior Change Manager is accountable for the approach of change management in the programme leading to an
eased and successful adoption of the changes :
- Promotes strategic vision and digital roadmap with a benefit framework that links adoption of change to successful
- Employs a structure change management methodology to facilitate change and promote commitment to adapt to the change. Knows how to tailor this methodology to be culturally appropriate for the company and programme
- Identifies pitfalls and potential points of challenge / change aversion. Develops counter-strategies to mitigate these
- Identifies key stakeholders impacted by changes (Personas). Determine appropriate timing of the changes. Identifies potential challenges (skill gaps, training needs, communication roadmap) to foster a positive acceptance of change.
Tailors change management plans to "personas"
- Creates a communication strategy and plan
- Works in cooperation with Programme Managers, Project Managers and HR/ Communication/ Marketing
- Identifies and providers leadership for change champions within stakeholders community. Conducts impact assessment of changes / communication on change champion community and all bank stakeholders
- Promotes and provides ongoing coaching and mentoring about change management practices to key stakeholders (especially Project Managers) to increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change
- Performs quantitative / qualitative assessment of change success and change adoption. solicits feedback from stakeholders
- Master degree, or higher, in Engineering, Commercial, Finance
- Min. 5-8 years of experience
- Solid understanding of banking business, in particular commercial business needs, challenges & aspirations to propose adapted solutions and ensure efficient go-to-market / adoptions of the solutions
- Understanding of IT and Operations linked to banking activities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills - essential for interacting with key stakeholders across the programme, so as to manage, inform, and influence successful project outcomes
- Experience with and deep knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life-cycles
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the company
Fluent in French and English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org