KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
KBL has the strong ambition to become technologically relevant for its clients focusing its efforts on key clients and bankers journeys.
To do so, a 4 years high-reaching programme, based on digital innovation, is currently ongoing with the desire to deliver high quality user-experience by 2021, in domains such as acquisition and full paperless onboarding, digital client lifecycle and marketing, enhanced in-app experience for clients, goal-based approach of wealth management and high-performing advisory distribution platform.
To drive these inspiring changes, the Digital Program Management is now looking for one person to join the team to ensure appropriate coordination of these initiatives that will highly contribute to enhance our process efficiency and client satisfaction.
The position also offers interesting development opportunities for enthusiastic resources looking to drive change through these advanced market innovation.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for the success of assigned projects:
- Plan project properly (timing, milestones, resource capacity)
- Deliver project within the required constraints (cost, timing, scope and quality)
- Ensure adherence to project governance structure
- Interact and align with project sponsors (General Managers / C-level)
- Ensure effective communication with project stakeholders in order to identify needs, evaluate alternative business
solutions and implementation strategies
- Organise change management process across KBL departments, and / or Group entities
- Identify and deploy essential elements to ensure go-to-market and functionalities adoption
- Organise IT providers delivery process, when applicable
- Anticipate and manage the risk across the project
- Coordinate a team of 5 to 10 persones "contributors" to the project, across several business departments
- Make sure project can realise the expected business benefit
- Master degree in Engineering, Commercial, Finance or higher
- Min. 5-8 years of experience
- Solid understanding of banking business, in particular commercial business needs, challenges and aspirations to propose adapted solutions and ensure efficient go-to-market / adoptions of the solutions
- Understanding of IT and Operations linked to banking activities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Advanced knowledge of a datawarehouse software, ideally Business ObjectMinimum 5 years of similar experience
- Autonomy and rigor
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Open to travel across the Group
Fluent in French and English.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com