KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
KBL has the strong ambition to become technologically relevant for its clients focusing its efforts on key clients and bankers journeys.
To do so, a 4 years high-reaching programme, based on digital innovation, is currently ongoing with the desire to deliver high quality user-experience by 2021, in domains such as acquisition & full paperless onboarding, digital client lifecycle and marketing, enhanced in-app experience for clients, goal-based approach of wealth management and high-performing advisory distribution platform.
To drive and support these inspiring changes, the Digital Programme Management is now looking for one person to join the team to ensure rigorous follow-up of programme activities, deliverables, but also be able to structure and steer the appropriate conduct of the test at programme level.
The position also offers interesting development opportunities for enthusiastic resources who would like participate in the supervision of a large programme delivering advanced market innovation.
The Senior Programme Management Officer is accountable for supporting the Programme Manager in leading big scale programmes, especially carefully organising and following gap lists with provider and testing:
- Organises and participates to different recurrent meetings around the programme
- Prepares the meetings support and takes notes of the decisions and actions
- Follows up the log of the actions with the different key stakeholders, chases deliveries and highlights risks to programme manager. Special focus on follow-up of list of elements with the different provider and the status of the delivery
- Makes sure that all needed documentation is organised and recorded
- Keeps the different programme stakeholders synchronised
- Follow-up the budget of the programme and the resources
- Organises and closely follow-up the testing phases: from design of the test strategy, organisation of the tests in cooperation with the Project Manager, and careful follow-up of the test execution
- Master degree, or higher, in Engineering, Commercial, Finance
- Min. 5-8 years of experience
- Solid understanding of banking business
- Experience in the organisation and follow-up of large-scale testing
- Understanding of IT and Operations linked to banking activities
- Solid knowledge on Change Management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Exceptional rigor and structure in follow-up of activities, supervision of testing and chase up of different stakeholders to foster delivery of expected elements
- Capacity to propose and deploy new template or governance changes to enhance supervision of the programme at all level
- Strong helicopter view and ease in producing synthetic & decision-driven documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills - essential for interacting with key stakeholders across the programme
- Excellent skills to prepare C-level communication and be able to present elements to Top Management Executives
- Experience with and deep knowledge of project management methodologies, approaches and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the company
- Be ready to travel across entities of the Group
Fluent in French and English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org