KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
KBL epb is headquartered in Luxembourg with a pan-European presence in nine countries. With over 2,000 staff and solid financial results, KBL epb is widely recognized as a private banking leader.
With the full support of its shareholder, a consolidated European presence and new business opportunities in the Middle East and South-East Asia, KBL epb is looking for new talented people to meet the challenges of the private bank of tomorrow.
At KBL epb, our mission is to care for our clients and colleagues as if they were members of the same family, always putting their long-term well-being first.
If you would like to work in a stimulating and rich environment, why not join our KALEIDOSCOPE programme, especially designed for young economics and finance graduates.
KALEIDOSCOPE is a personalized 2-year integration programme aimed at young graduates with a Master’s degree (in banking, finance, law…). As well as helping your personal and professional development, this programme also offers you a kaleidoscopic view of the bank’s business.
The principle is simple: you set off to discover the world of banking in all its facets and move to a new department every six months for a period of two years. After this you will be appointed to a high level position. Each change will be made on the basis of discussions between Human Resources and the candidate.
- You have recently graduated (maximum one year) or about to receive one or more high education diplomas (min BAC+5) in a discipline related to economics, finance, law, accounting or civil engineering
- The world of banking and finance fascinates you
- You are inquisitive, dynamic, sociable, adaptable and open-minded
- You have an analytical mind and you are methodical
- You speak fluent French, English and a third language, German or Dutch. (Any other language is considered to be an advantage)
- Carrying out varied training missions and projects
- Building up an internal and external relationship network at the bank
- The opportunity to take up a high level position within our bank at a later date
- International experience with one of our subsidiaries in Europe
- A mentor at the bank will follow you at each change of post
- Ongoing professional training with a 240-hour programme comprised of both theory and on the job training, together with soft skills
- A tailored programme based on the wishes and abilities of each person
If you are interested by this programme, please send us your CV which must be accompanied by a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org