KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Integrate the "Client File Review" team to support the Institutional client review processes.
- Promote risk awareness and perform periodic review of client file.
- Be able to analyse all types of Institutional clients.
- Be in charge of the last step "Risk assessment and Quality Check" in the periodic review process.
- Ensure a follow-up of the assessment , identify issues and agree on action plans with the different actors of the process to maintain risk exposure under control.
- Be actively involved with the set up of the activity newly created as a solution provider in terms of creativity, innovation and processes.
- Analyse quantifiable metrics and benchmarks, such as Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators and prepare Dashboard.
- Report to Management (Compliance, Risk and Compliance Control, GIPS and any relevant committee).
- Participate to any operational meeting with internal and external entities when necessary
- Bac +5 in Economy and/or Finance
- 5 years experience in a similar experience
- Good knowledge of Bank Services
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Good knowlegde of AML regulations
- Rigorous, Organised and Precise
- Curiosity and Interest to learn news things
- Good communication skills (oral and writing)
- Team spirit
- A perfect command of French and English.
- Knowledge of German or / and Spanish can be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com