KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Position within the Accounting department which has the responsibility of the monitoring/implementation of the accounting/prudential regulations and the accounting schemes.
- identify, follow up and analyze all accounting/prudential regulatory changes (mainly IFRS, CRR/ CRD, BRRD) which affect the financial environment,
- assess their impact for KBL epb and inform the various stakeholders within the group,
- monitor IFRS, EBA, ECB, BCBS, CSSF, ... publications,
- provide a central point of expertise, knowledge and advice for the Management and all Finance users in the whole Group with regard to the application of the accounting/prudential regulation,
- participate in translating directives and regulations into practical business requirements.
- 5 years minimum in a finance or risk management position in a bank or in a consulting firm.
- Superior in Economics, Finance or Risk Management.
- Strong regulatory knowledge on subjects such as IFRS applicable in the banking environment (International Financial Reporting Standard), CRD/CRR (Capital Requirements Directive/ Capital Requirements Regulation).
- Good knowledge in the valuation methodologies of financial instruments (financial theory and practical processes).
- Knowledge of all banking products and activities.
- Knowledge of Risk Management techniques.
- Strong analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset.
- Strong aptitude in understanding complex regulatory requirements.
- Ability to use an intelligible common language and to translate regulation into clearly defined business requirements.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Identify and report potential issues. Consider and propose solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com