INTERNSHIP – BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE GIPS - 6 MONTHS (M/F)
KBL European Private Banker, Luxembourg
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB:
- Practical ground research and analyses of potential new contacts/prospects and target clients in collaboration with the entity Heads of Business Development, in preparation of their sales/hunting efforts
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating the prospect/target data-basein collaboration with GIPS Marketing Support
- Participate in collaboration with Business Development entity Heads in the realization of market studies and prospect analyses with a view to research their potential for new business.
MISSION, DELIVERABLES and KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Practical analyses of databases (external and internal) and usage of internet in order to establish potential contact/prospect lists in preparation of prospection efforts and hunting targets.
- Analyses includes, i.a., regulatory status, field of activities, addresses, AUM’s, capitalistic links, identities of decision makers, history.
- Targets are essentially, but not exclusively:
EAM’s, fund managers, IFA’s, private banks, fund promoters, family offices, law firms, tax advisers, fiduciaries, domiciliary agents, foundations and charities, board of directors, public notaries, insurance companies, brokerage firms, specialized service providers to the Wealth Management industry, ….
- Collaboration with KBLepb Subsidiaries and Marketing for achievement of above where required or necessary
- University Master (Bac +3/+5),, in Finance/Economics/Management
- Very strong interest in financial markets
- PC usage + usual soft-wares (MS Office), good knowledge of the Internet tools (including professional social media platforms).
- Initiative-friendly, entrepreneurial and open to change with a team-player attitude
- Investigative and curious by nature
- Open-mindedness, good communication skills (oral as well as written)
- Analytical and synthetical capabilities
- Result driven and rigorous in his approach
Full written and oral proficiency of at least 2 languages, French and English – other languages (i.a. German) will be considered as a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com